The Story of a SEO Company Founded on Honesty
Sincerely SEO was founded by Hannah Sutor after she saw a void in the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) industry: SEO services that are tailored to each business, are ever-evolving, and are honest. In an industry filled with false promises and auto-pilot plans, Hannah gets to know your business and your goals, crafts a strategy, and uses benchmarks that make sense for your business.
Hannah’s background combines technical and business. She has spent most of her career in the field of software engineering, with a focus on business analysis. She understands how the web works from a technical perspective and is comfortable looking at and editing code. After multiple requests from business owners for website tweaks to make them more optimized and visible on the web, she knew that people were seeking these services, but didn’t know where to look.
In an era where making a website is a DIY task, the challenge is not in making one, but in making it stand out from the rest.
Sincerely SEO helps your business stand out online – by being authentic. No magic, spammy backlinks, or search engine penalties involved.
Who We Are
What Makes Us Tick
- Being transparent with the work we are doing and providing metrics to gauge results
- Providing personalized plans that are based on your business and its goals
- Taking a genuine interest in your business to provide the right strategy
- Creating ever-evolving strategies based on industry research and personal experience
- Using organic search engine optimization strategy
- Using our technical expertise to optimize in ways that most companies can’t
Who We Aren’t
Things We Don’t Stand For
- Making promises we can’t keep
- Using fly-by-night tactics that hurt your search strategy long term
- Using the same SEO strategy for all of our clients
- Putting it on auto-pilot: never checking in to see if our strategy is actually working for your business
- Giving you fake views, followers, and traffic to make ourselves look better
- Assuming that the only goal is more traffic, without concern about the quality of the traffic